Friday 13 June 2008

Pushing hard indoors, stamina and strength improving

Tuesday 10th June 2008

Headed indoors as i arrived back to Dundee late on Tuesday.

Caught up with close friend Jodi, and we decided to lead on the 'Church' wall (steep overhanging).

I was right in the mood, so threw myself at a number of hard routes, and cleaned a 6a+ as a warm up, then a batch of 6b+s, followed by two lovely 6c's.

Arms pumping, i thought the night was almost over, but something drew me to a new route on the overhang, with the route card indicating 7a. What was i thinking?

A quick encouraging word from Jodi, and i was onto the strenuous start. Fighting my way through the 2nd clip, i was realising why it was 7a and not 6c+. Moving up, i bagged the 3rd clip, and continued through to the fourth, but my stamina had abandoned me. Arms pumped, and a technical move forced me off.

With some more resolve (and a few choice words to myself), i worked my way up the remaining 3 clips and was lowered off in a state of euphoria. WOW!!! what an amazing climb.

I will be back, and i know i can clean it!!!

1 comment:

H-Thor said...

Numerous men have been searching for successful approaches to improving their sexual execution. For example, some of them take male upgrade pills. Nonetheless, there are many demonstrated approaches to remaining longer and remaining firmer without visiting the drug store. Men should target further developing the current medical conditions and searching for better approaches to keeping their accomplices cheerful. For example, they should ensure that their circulatory framework is working appropriately. Practices or items which are great for the heart are additionally great for sexual wellbeing.Original H Thor Herbal Booster | improving the sexual execution For Men